Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Veinticinco Preguntas

Aquí están mis "25 Questions" que necesito para enfocarme en mi proyecto.

1.How will I explain my role in the community to those that I meet?

2.What can I do to make sure that I can make the right impression?

3.What are some things that I should avoid so that I do not offend anyone?

4.Who should I be asking to help me with my language skills?

5.Are there some things that I should just not ask about?

6.How do I make sure I am not imposing upon my host family?

7.What is the appropriate level of involvement I should adopt among the natives and their conversations?

8.Should I bring my cell phone?

9.Should I bring my computer?

10. Will I be able to attend the temple while I am there?

11.What types of books and resources should I bring?

12.What other classes should I take during spring and summer semester?

13.What is the best authentic Mexican restaurant in Irapuato?

14.What will be the best way for me to get food daily?

15. How will I fill my days productively?

16.What are all of the questions that I should ask?

17.How will I know who to interview?

18.What type of books should I be reading to prepare?

19.What are some of the best language building activities that I can participate in while I’m in Mexico?

20. Should I feature inspirational stories in my history?

21.What kind of work will my finished product turn out to be?

22.How long should my short history be?

23.How much should I go into the History of the Church before they came to Irapuato?

24.How much should I go into the basic beliefs and background of the Church?

25.Who is my audience?/ Who am I writing this for?

No comments:

Post a Comment